Our LA Veterinarians Care for Your Pets
Pet owners in the LA area seeking out a veterinarian’s office for their furry friend’s next checkup need to visit Los Feliz Small Animal Hospital. Our LA veterinarians are committed to providing high-quality veterinary care throughout every stage of your pet’s life. From first checkups as little ones, to diagnostic tests as older souls, they will cater to your pet’s individual needs and lifestyle.
Our LA veterinarians also recognize the role you play in your furry friend’s care. Because of this, they take the time to listen to your needs and wants for your pet. Your opinion is important to all of us at Los Feliz Small Animal Hospital. Please visit soon!
Our Veterinary Services
Los Feliz Small Animal Hospital provides many services for your family pets. Here’s the kind of care they will receive from our LA veterinarians:
- Pet wellness: This includes checking your dogs and cats from head-to-tail and getting the full picture of their overall health. During this time, vaccines will be given to them and discussions will be had about parasite prevention. Keep in mind, depending on your pet’s age and lifestyle, what happens during these exams will differ.
- Pet diagnostics: We have digital x-rays, ultrasounds, ECG’s, and endoscopy available for diagnosing.
- Pet dental services: Our LA veterinarians provide a wide array of dental procedures for pets. These include teeth cleaning, scaling, and extractions.
- Pet surgery: We are equipped with a surgical suite, and can perform a variety of procedures for your pet.
- Pet weight management and nutrition: Los Feliz Small Animal Hospital is happy to help owners keep their pets at a manageable weight, and on a healthy, balanced diet.
- International pet health certificates: If you are planning to travel out of the country with your furry friend, these certificates will show their clean bill of health.
- Pet microchipping: A microchip for a pet is the same thing as having a permanent form of identification on them. When they are scanned, contact information will appear. This is helpful if you and your pet are separated, because it increases the odds of you two reuniting.
In addition to medical care, we provide boarding and grooming services.
If you want to bring your pet to Los Feliz Small Animal Hospital, contact us at 323-664-3309.